Join the Conscious Revolution!
Time: April 20, 2009 from 6pm to 8:30pm
Location: The People's Church, 3025 W. 37th Street, Denver, CO 80211
Street: AKA: The Presbyterian Church, 3025 W. 37th Street
City/Town: Denver, CO 80211
Phone: 303-646-2856 or The Church: 303-333-1139
Event Type: monthly, chapter, networking, event
Organized By: Marguerite Ham
Latest Activity: Apr 14, 2009
Are you looking for like minded people and a great way to create your own economy? Come to this high energy, business networking event!
What's in it for you?
1. High Performance Networking
2. Meet 50+ people
3. Business Forum - Have your business questions and concerns addressed
4. Market your products and services
The common link among members is their passion to create and live in a world where each individual achieves their full potential in life, prosperity and purpose with a sense of collaboration, cooperation and creative mindset! Join Marguerite Ham & Debrah Zepf, Co Presidents for the CLP Denver Metro Chapter for this exciting event! We would love to meet you!
Registration, networking and munchies start at 6pm, the formal meeting will begin at 6:30pm. CLP Members are free! There is a $10 guest fee.
Our Host and Presenter for this month is Dr. Jennifer Hartley, she will help You Learn How To:
• Easily and Quickly Get Rid Of Pain (Acute and Chronic)
• Release Old Emotional Traumas That Hold You Back In Life
• Access Your Ultimate Potential In Your Business and Personal Life
The work we do in our office is based on advanced medical knowledge of how the emotions and the nervous system create the baseline for your complete physical and emotional health and wellness. Based on a refined integration of western neurological science, eastern meridian connections and advanced science in emotional release we are able to maintain an impressive 98% SUCCESS RATE with a wide variety of physical and emotional disorders.
If you or anyone you love is suffering from any physical or emotional issues, or would like to learn how to:
• Handle stress more effectively
• Increase the effectiveness of your exercise and nutrition routine
• Access your life potential emotionally and physically
Be at this life changing presentation!
For more information call: Dr. Jennifer Hartley 720-524-3477