Join the Conscious Revolution!
Move over American Idol and Dancing with the Stars, now there’s, “The Next Top Spiritual Author”. Last year I self-published a mini book through a program conducted by Robert Evans. The lessons learned through the program were invaluable in enabling me to become clear and concise about my message and time management in daily writing. The paper back mini book that was self published is titled, LiveYour Intention – Open the Door to Your Life’s Journey. Due to the costs associated with publishing a book I decided to break up the chapters into nine mini books, thus the creation of the Live Your Intention mini book series. Until……, I receive a message from Robert telling me about the Next Top Spiritual Author competition that he and James Twyman put together.
Hear what Shannon Burnett, founder of Conscious Living Partnership, had to say about the first chapter:
"This book reveals the importance of personal reflection and the flow of energy to success of any new endeavor. I highly recommend it to anyone beginning a new journey in life!"
Shannon Burnett - CEO and Founder of Conscious Living Partnership
Excitedly, I click yes to enter the contest because regardless if I win, I knew the valuable tools that would be offered during the contest would help build my knowledge of what it takes to get published. Plus, if I won, I could publish all the chapters of the Live Your Intention mini book series into one book. WOO HOO! As I listen to the podcasts that are available to the authors I realize that I will have my work cut out for me. This wasn’t going to be an easy challenge, but isn’t that what intention is all about? For instance, look at Walt Disney; he was fired from a job for not having “imagination”. He would walk through the orange groves in central Florida with the intention of creating something magical for the world. Can you see a clear image of your intentions while using challenge as a motivator? I have learned to say, “YES” to this question!
I welcome you to follow me through my journey of the Next Top Spiritual Author competition along with over 2,500 other authors from around the world. One grand prize winner will be rewarded by Hampton Roads Publishing with a publishing contract, as well as a $50,000 promotional package. The competition consists of four rounds that narrow down to four finalists and one winner. The first round will account for 75% of outside votes with the remaining 25% from fellow authors.
I, Kandi Phillips, would be deeply honored if you could listen to the three minute book pitch and vote for me as the Next Top Spiritual Author. Also, if you could help me by sharing my message with your family, friends, co-workers, and business associates. Cast your vote for Kandi Phillips March 29 – May 3 at www.KandiPhillips.com The book that I’m working towards publishing is “Live Your Intention – Own Your Power”. You can learn more about the book and get a copy of the first chapter by visiting the books website at www.LiveYourIntention.com I’m deeply grateful and passionate about sharing my message with others. We now have a Live Your Intention Facebook group where you can post your daily intentions and also take part in future group intention events.
Please vote for me as the Next Top Spiritual Author and ask others to help me “imagine my intentions into reality”. I have one more intentional request to share with you. Can you share my message with your family, friends, co-workers, and
business associates? I would be deeply honored!
Love and Infinite Light,