The month of September we will have a blog book tour to promote the launch of The Hidden Dangers of Soy by Dianne Gregg. Read details below and contact email@example.com if you want to participate in this tour no later than Monday, August 17th. We will have a download page that will offer book and author details, book excerpts, articles, and an interview that discusses topics from the book.
This is for anyone who has a their own website with a blog.
We are looking for blogs that discuss:
· Food Allergies
· Nutrition and Diets
· Children’s Health
· Men’s Health
· Natural Health
· Organic Living
· Holistic Health
· Health Food Advocates
About The Hidden Dangers of Soy
Could Soy be Killing Your Family?
Do you believe that soy offers protection or a cure against cancer, heart disease, osteoporosis, menopause, and other illnesses? Want to know whether soy formula is good for your infant and what the possible affects soy foods can have on your entire family? Are you one of the millions of people suffering from unusual weight gain and never thought that soy might be the cause? If so, you are not alone.
I reveal the dangers of soy and what you need to know. I want to share my story with you and possibly save you and your family's life.
· What ingredients to look for on the labels
· What alternative ingredients to use (including) soy-free recipes
· Why the soybean industry wants you to believe it's the "miracle" food
· Read testimonials from others and how soy affected them
The Hidden Dangers of Soy may have the answer to your questions such as:
· Do you feel tired all the time even when you get enough sleep?
· Are you one of the millions of people suffering from unusual weight gain and who may be developing thyroid disease and never thought that soy might be the cause?
· Are you just not feeling like yourself and can’t figure out why?
· Do you experience nausea, bloating, palpitations, anxiety, or gastric disorders?
About The Author
After developing a severe allergy to soy that nearly killed her, Dianne Gregg learned the truth behind this supposed health food. “The Hidden Dangers of Soy” is the culmination of her efforts to educate others on the issues in hopes more will avoid soy’s underreported—yet widely researched—negative health impacts. She has appeared on numerous radio shows and seen on CBS4 (Miami).
Listen to Dianne on the radio Tuesdays, 4pm - 5pm EST where she interviews experts and authors in the health and wellness industry. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Health-Watch-Radio